Sign in to follow this  
Guest gfx4u

Payware Gauge Developers Wanted!

Guest gfx4u

Hello. I am looking for EXPERIENCED C/CPP gauge developers who want to take part in an upcoming payware project. You will be programming a very complex EFIS Suite for our upcoming Embraer 170/190 suite.Oops. Did I just say that out loud? ;)We have obtained an actual line pilot's annotated aircraft operating manual for reference. All systems will be modeled, and when I say all, I mean all! The gauge you will be creating will act as a central processing gauge and will need to interface to several different XML gauges that contain the user interface elements. All XML gauges and panel artwork will be completed by me, your only responsibility is writing the code (a very large responsibility, I might add.)Requirements: Experience in writing C/C++ gauges for FS, General Familiarity with Visual Studio, work good under pressure (we want to get this bird finished in 2006). Also need to be able to place VC gauges.If you believe you can be of any help at all, please contact me by e-mail or pm. Also, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.Thank you for reading this,Sean Isom

Guest gfx4u

The positions have now been filled. Thanks you guys!Sean Isom