Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Is it able to change the Spioler/Airbrakes/Flaps settin...

Guest Pierre.

Hey allI want to know, if u can change the Airbrakes/Flaps or Spoiler settings somewhere?GreetzPierre

Guest Pierre.

no no , that was not my question! :)I ment, if , for example, i deploy the speedbrakes on the SGA MD-88 inflight, they deploy like on the ground -> full.What i want is, if i can change that that they just deploy abit.Like Airspiolers Thanks

Guest gfx4u

Hi Pierre,You could change the spoiler deflection value in the aircraft.cfg to a lower value, but that would make you have "air spoilers" all the time.The normal way of doing it would be through the panel. If you'll tell me what panel you're using with it I can tell you whether it's possible or not to make it do that.Sean

Guest Pierre.

In this plane i use the default 737 cockpit

Oh ok, my bad then. If you had meant what I thought, the question probably would have been better off in the General Discussion forum. :)But then again, it is possible, but not quite completely fool-proof... You might want to try bringing up the Throttle Quadrant (SHIFT+4), then manually drag the speed brakes into flight detent.There is no key command for other than fully extend/deploy speed brakes, I'm afraid. *:-*

Hello,What you request here needs to be coded in the aircraft systems. For example, if you fly the feelThere/Wilco CRJ, the spoilers will act exactly as you describe, this is realistic. This required some coding. It was not so complex, but a smart little piece of code.Don't ask me why I know how it works in this aircraft ;-)Eric