Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick_Waugh

gaugesFsX.h

Guest Patrick_Waugh

If you use VS to compile, and want a working header for FSX, I just finished it today and tested it.I corrected the gauges.h distributed by MS to include the required conditional compilation (based on previous work by Arne?), and made it as close as possible to the version put out by MS to allow easy file comparisons by various tools.It contains ALL the new FS X stuff, and the additions by various Author's (mostly Arne probably) such as conversion functions and convenient macro definitions in case you use those.It also contains some code that Arne (or someone) had deleted that deals with older gauges, but is not now used. I left it to make it easier to see diffs in the files, and because it does not hurt anything.This version is NOT GCC compatible (those minor mods were removed as I use only MS VS to compile), and does not contain some older backward compatibility defines that someone had put in regarding radio frequencies as they are not really necessary. If you want to compile a gauge for FS9 or earlier, use that header, not this one (although it will work for FS9 too).If you use GCC and are dying to have them back, let me know and I'll make you a version with that in it.