Sign in to follow this  
Guest robystar

ballbackground transparency

Guest robystar

Hi,In FS2002,I installed the rcbco of Rob Barendregt and Doug Dawson.I used it with the F18C and the FA-18E 2D cockpit window. Both catapult and arrestor gauges work fine, but for two other things: the sonic boom (but who cares) and the HUD with the ball, i.e. the ball background is not transparent. In spite of my converting the BMP into a 256 extended 8-bit bmp, the black stays black.Anyone any idea how come and/or how to remedy?Please do not say I have to upgrade to FS9 or FSX.Thanks,Roby

rcbco-20 was never designed for use in any sim other than FS9. Its use in FS02 is not supported.Doug Dawson

Guest robystar

Hi,Thanks Doug, Rob B. already told me. Everything works fine exept for this bitmap transparency thing. And I don't know if that has anything to do with the BMP format or something else. Just wonder how this is possible.Roby