Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomPA

Someone willing to finish this project?

Guest tomPA

Hi folks,i am cleaning up my HD and found a one year old project of the Airbus A300B1 prototype (Bus No.1). Its shorter than all other A300, B2, B4, B4-600 and only two of them have been build. Both aircrafts have been, contrary to the Boeing B707 prototype, already destroyed. The outside model ist 99,99%, the VC is 90% finished. The textures are only basicaly finished, FDE, panel, gauges and sound are totaly missing. At the moment it uses default 737 panel and sound. And heres the point. Before i would delete the entire project, i want to ask if someone is willing to continue it under the precondition that the final one will be released as freeware only. i could send you the gmax source, the mdl-xml code and the master textures.cheerstom http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/161985.jpg

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Why not turn it into a freeware AI aircraft if you are not going to be able to finish it?

I can't guarantee I will have the necessary time to do it, but I would like to finish this project.In other words, I would be happy to get the source files, but as I am not sure I will be able to make it, don't hesitate to give it to someone else also.Eric

Guest tomPA

Hi Eric,i will send you the files on the weekend. Its lots of stuff to pack into zip. Because of size issues i will send you the newest GMAX files only (all old temporary stuff together ist more than 2GB but if you want i can send you a dvd, money is not an option, by post), the textures and all xml stuff. theres some new animations like dynamic jetwash (hot-air-effect) and others which require additional code into the makemodel xlm master file. i am a fan of your airbus gauges since years now and i am glad that you will try to finish the B1.unfortunately i dont have time enough to finish it myself because i am stil buisy at the new tu144 (100%), an124 and an225 (90%) and i want to concentrate on this aircrafts in the future. cheerstom