Sign in to follow this  
Guest jfarrer@telus.net

NAV2

Guest jfarrer@telus.net

Almost finished with my CRJ AP and someone suggested I put in a NAV2 lock function into it. I've got the copilots controls available on the right side and I put in the OBI #2 adj. function above the second Nav button (it's currently just slaved to the other Nav button) but I can't find either an AP_NAV2_HOLD event id or an AUTOPILOT NAV2 LOCK parameter in the SDK. Are these valid strings?apbkgrndwt4.pngRgds: Jeff

Hi,Use:(>K:AP_NAV_SELECT_SET)andA:AUTOPILOT NAV SELECTED,enum) 1 == {if}Nav 1{els}Nav 2Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest jfarrer@telus.net

Hi Jan and thanks.Currently the Nav button is set up with a simple A:Autopilot Nav1 lock,bool and AP_NAV1_HOLD. Since the graphic element is basically off/on pboffna3.pngpbonpp2.png would this be a separate button function I should place on the right side or should I replace the Nav1 hold functions altogether?I suppose I'm thinking that if the original Nav button locks the AP to Nav1 will it interfere with your Nav select coding?Rgds: Jeff

Jeff,You can use a seperate switch on the radio - or autopilot panel.So when pressing NAV HOLD, the autopilot will follow the chosen Nav1 or 2.Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest jfarrer@telus.net

Thanks again Jan, worked like a charm.Rgds: Jeff