Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Maximum poly and object to compile in mdl in fs9 ?

Hi guys i am on a frustrating situation, after learn and solve several error,I am stuck on a mistery problem, I work still with Gmax for FS9.I receive an error on the log (view below) now to see if it was the fault of some object i start to delate them until i menage to compile the aicraft.I have a total of 39323 vertex and 69584 Faces for a total of 1025 object.I have already compile another file wich is more 41735 vertex 70580 faces for a total of 312 object.So maybe in gmax if i edit the geometry and apply the attach tool and join objects to level on a lower augmount, Did i will menage to compile it ? what is the the maximum augmount of object that can be compiled? or is there a proportion of object faces and vertex?We never finish to learn =)thank's for any helpFabriziothere is some error that maybe someone can understand:ERRS16(1): Macro Called FromIFMSK(7): Macro Called FromStart! (C:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportMD80)Loading X C:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportMD80...Processing...Model units are 1024.00 units/meterSorting by Material...Optimize Parts...Welding...Generate BGL...Done!Generate crash tree 1 (264 bytes)Assembling: C:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportaircraft .azmC:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportMD80_0.a sm(65534) : error A2054: forced error : value not equal to 0 : 65536ERRS16(1): Macro Called FromIFMSK(7): Macro Called FromC:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportaircraft _0.asm(65534): Include FileC:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportaircraft _0.asm(65534) : error A2071: initializer magnitude too large for specified sizeDRAW_TRI_BEGIN(2): Macro Called FromC:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportaircraft _0.asm(65534): Include FileC:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportaircraft _0.asm(65534) : error A2071: initializer magnitude too large for specified sizeDRAW_TRI_BEGIN(2): Macro Called FromC:ProgrammiGmaxgamepacksfs2004exportaircraft _0.asm(65534): Include File ecc.

Turn off the "crash detection" when compiling to see if the model will compile...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I did not menage to export it even with the Crash=0 on the option of the makemdl.cfg file.Now I receive this message Start! (C:ProgrammiGMAXgamepacksfs2004exportmd80)Loading X C:ProgrammiGMAXgamepacksfs2004exportmd80...Processing...Model units are 1024.00 units/meterSorting by Material...Optimize Parts...Welding...Generate BGL...Done! Assembling: C:ProgrammiGMAXgamepacksfs2004exportmd80.azmC:ProgrammiGMAXgamepacksfs2004exportmd80_0.asm(59305) : error A2054: forced error : value not equal to 0 : 65536 ERRS16(1): Macro Called From IFMSK(7): Macro Called From C:ProgrammiGMAXgamepacksfs2004exportmd80_0.asm(59305): Include File

Now you will have to use the "Divide and Conquer Method" to determine which part(s) are causing the problem:1) Select roughly half of your parts and test export. 2) If all pass through without error, hide those parts go to #3, else hide the other half and repeat #1 3) Select roughtly half of the remaining parts and test export. Go to #2 and repeat. NOTE: In spite of all the above procedure's logic and simplicity, Murphy's Law dictates that the error part will exist only in the last batch tested...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator