Sign in to follow this  
Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Delay in an XML Gauge

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Taking my Virtual First Officer a bit further, I thought about gettng him to set up the Aircraft, so at the start he could turn on the APU, Nav lights etc. To make things a little easier I thought I would test a code that got the VFO to turn on the Taxi lights and Landing lights, when that code worked I could then add the rest. My problem how do you add a delay in XML ? My code: (L:PreFlight,bool) 1 == if{ (P:Local Time, seconds) 5+ (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) 0 == if{ 1 (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) 1 } (P:Local Time, seconds) 5+ (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) 0 == if{ 1 (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } } This turns on the Taxi Lights and Landing Lights together and I would like there to be a delay in flicking one switch and then the other.Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi,Experiment with:(L:PreFlight,bool) if{ ........(P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) } } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:other lights timer,seconds) } } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:other lights timer,seconds) > etc.......0 (>L:PreFlight,bool) } Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

HiStill can not get it to work after trying alot of different ways to use the code above, and trying code of my own. So if anyone has any idea's please post.

Hi,This combination works: (L:PreFlight,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) > and if{ (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) 0 (>L:PreFlight,bool) } } with the click:1 (>L:PreFlight,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

HiThanks Jan for the working code, but I need the delay to be activated by a On Event. I will try to explain how I would like it to work, and will use the Before Start Checklist as a guide this is roughtly how the rest will work. After I complete the Before Start Checklist (using the On Event code I used for the After Takeoff Checklist) the FO should go into his flow, ie turn fuel tanks on, beacon light etc. So the delay needs to activated by the On Event, I have tried adding the above code and getting the last press of the button of the Before Start Checklist to active the Preflight switch, which it does, and it does work to a degree as the Taxi light switch turn's straight on and the Landing light switch is switched on a few second later. I have been playing about with this code for a while, and still have not managed to get it to work as I would like it too, so if you have any more idea's or anyone new has any idea's I would be greatful if they would post.

I see,May be this sequence (not tested)?:(P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:preflight timer,seconds) (L:PreFlight,bool) ! (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:preflight timer,seconds) > and if{ 1 (>L:PreFlight,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) >if{ (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) } } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:other timer,seconds) } } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:other timer,seconds) > if{ (A:...,bool) ! if{ (>K:...) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:last timer,seconds) } } etc.(P:Local Time,seconds) (L:last timer,seconds) > if{ (L:...,bool) ! if{ (>L:...,bool) 0 (>L:PreFlight,bool) } } Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Hi Jan I have tried you code, and unfortunaly it does the same as the code I am trying to get to work at the moment.My Code:(L:PreFlight,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) && (L:preflight timer,seconds) > ! && if{ 1 (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) (P:Local Time,seconds) 5 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) } } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } } } The taxi light switch is switched on as soon as the Preflight switch is either clicked on, or turned on via the On Event, and then the Landing light Switch is turned on 5 seconds later. If I take the if{ from between the (L:PreFlight,bool) and the (P:Local Time,seconds) the taxi light switch is moved to the on postion as soon as the panel the switch is on becomes visible, this also happens if I move the } from the end of the line to after (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds). For some reason the delay only become active if the taxi light switch is on, and it should be active as soon as the PreFlight switch is active. Help !

Hi,Tested this one:1 (>L:PreFlight,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) 3 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) 6 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 9 + (>L:other timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 12 + (>L:last timer,seconds) 1 (>L:button,number) (L:PreFlight,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:other timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT NAV,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_NAV_LIGHTS) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:last timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT PANEL,bool) ! if{ (>K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } 0 (>L:PreFlight,bool) } Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

"More clean"1 (>L:PreFlight,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) 3 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 6 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 9 + (>L:other timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 12 + (>L:last timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 15 + (>L:PreFlight timer,seconds) (L:PreFlight,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) > (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! and if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! and if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:other timer,seconds) > (A:LIGHT NAV,bool) ! and if{ (>K:TOGGLE_NAV_LIGHTS) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:last timer,seconds) > (A:LIGHT PANEL,bool) ! and if{ (>K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:PreFlight timer,seconds) > (L:PreFlight,bool) and if{ 0 (>L:PreFlight,bool) } } Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Hi JanI have altered how my FO first flow is started so the code you posted works for the first flow, The FO then needs to start his second flow (setting the panel up for start) and this needs to be activated by doing the Before Start Checklist I was hoping by adding another L:Var I could get the Before Start Checklist to activate another switch that would then start your delay code, but at the moment I can not get it to work. When I use another code to activate the switch there is no delay in the switch at all, and at the minute the (>L:Start Second Flow,bool) turns on, so does everything else. This is the last bit of code I have got to get to work as the rest of it, will use the same code(s) as I already have working.My Code So Far:(L:BeforeStart,bool)(L:Start Second Flow,bool) if{ (L:BeforeStart,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:other timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT NAV,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_NAV_LIGHTS) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:last timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT PANEL,bool) ! if{ (>K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } } (L:BeforeStart,bool) (A:Indicated Altitude, feet) 6000 < && (L:ATOC,number) ! && if{ 1 (>L:FO_Sound_ATOCS,enum) 1 (>L:ATOC,number) 1 (>L:NextChecklist,number) } els{ (L:BeforeStart,bool) (L:NextChecklist,number) && (L:ATOC1,number) ! && if{ 1 (>L:FO_Sound_UpFlaps,enum) 1 (>L:ATOC1,number) 1 (>L:NextChecklist1,number) } els{ (L:BeforeStart,bool) (L:NextChecklist1,number) && (L:ATOC2,number) ! && if{ 1 (>L:FO_Sound_ATOCF,enum) 1 (>L:ATOC2,number) 0 (>L:NextChecklist1,number) 1 (>L:Start Second Flow,bool) } } Before Start(L:BeforeStart,bool) ! (>L:BeforeStart,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) 3 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) 6 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 9 + (>L:other timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 12 + (>L:last timer,seconds) 1 Any Idea ?

It is a "monstrum", but it works a little bit:1 (>L:PreFlight,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) 2 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 4 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 6 + (>L:other timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 8 + (>L:last timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 10 + (>L:PreFlight timer,seconds) (L:PreFlight,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) > (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! and if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) 0 (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) 0 (>L:PostFlight timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! and if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) 0 (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:other timer,seconds) > (A:LIGHT NAV,bool) ! and if{ (>K:TOGGLE_NAV_LIGHTS) 0 (>L:other timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:last timer,seconds) > (A:LIGHT PANEL,bool) ! and if{ (>K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) 0 (>L:last timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:PreFlight timer,seconds) > (L:PreFlight,bool) and if{ 1 (>L:NEXT,bool) 0 (>L:PreFlight,bool) 0 (>L:PreFlight timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 2 + (>L:taxi lights timer 1,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 4 + (>L:landing lights timer 1,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 6 + (>L:other timer 1,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 8 + (>L:last timer 1,seconds) } } (L:NEXT,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer 1,seconds) > (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) and if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) 0 (>L:taxi lights timer 1,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer 1,seconds) > (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) and if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) 0 (>L:landing lights timer 1,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:other timer 1,seconds) > (A:LIGHT NAV,bool) and if{ (>K:TOGGLE_NAV_LIGHTS) 0 (>L:other timer 1,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:last timer 1,seconds) > (A:LIGHT PANEL,bool) and if{ (>K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) 0 (>L:last timer 1,seconds) 0 (>L:NEXT,bool) } } Change the events and var's to your need.Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Hi JanAfter a lot of thought I have changed the way the whole thing works, so the code now works the FO first and second flows, and I will need to click switches to start the FO next flows, ie after start, before take off etc.Here is the code for the Pre Departure:(L:PreDep,bool)3 mins First Officers Walkaround Complete(L:PreDep,bool) (L:WARC,number) and if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:warc timer,seconds) > if{ (>L:FO_Sound_WARC,enum) 1 (>L:WARC,number) } } 5 mins First Officers First Flow(L:PreDep,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:seat belt timer,seconds) > if{ (L:SEAT_BELT,bool) 1 (>L:SEAT_BELT,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:no smoking timer,seconds) > if{ (L:NO_SMOKE,bool) 1 (>L:NO_SMOKE,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:irs 1 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:IRS1,enum) 1 (>L:IRS1,enum) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:irs 2 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:IRS2,enum) 1 (>L:IRS2,enum) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:irs 3 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:IRS3,enum) 1 (>L:IRS3,enum) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:pitch trim 1 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:1Trim,bool) 1 (>L:1Trim,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:pitch trim 2 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:2Trim,bool) 1 (>L:2Trim,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:yaw 1 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:1Yaw,bool) 1 (>L:1Yaw,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:yaw 2 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:2Yaw,bool) 1 (>L:2Yaw,bool) } } 10 mins First Officers Second Flow (L:PreDep,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:left tank1 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:FPumpL1,bool) 1 (>L:FPumpL1,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:left tank timer,seconds) > if{ (L:FPumpL,bool) 1 (>L:FPumpL,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:centre tank2 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:FPumpC2,bool) 1 (>L:FPumpC2,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:right tank timer,seconds) > if{ (L:FPumpR,bool) 1 (>L:FPumpR,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:right tank1 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:FPumpR1,bool) 1 (>L:FPumpR1,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:hyd1 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:Blue_pump,bool) 1 (>L:Blue_pump,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:hyd2 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:Green_pump1,bool) 1 (>L:Green_pump1,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:hyd3 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:Green_pump2,bool) 1 (>L:Green_pump2,bool) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:hyd4 timer,seconds) > if{ (L:Yellow_pump,bool) 1 (>L:Yellow_pump,bool) } } 15 mins FO Turns Beacon On - Ready for Before Start Checklist(L:PreDep,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:beacon timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT BEACON,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS) 0 (>L:PreDep,bool) } } Pre Departure(L:PreDep,bool) ! (>L:PreDep,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) (>L:warc timer,seconds) 180 + (P:Local Time,seconds) 300 + (>L:seat belt timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) 302 + (>L:no smoking timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 304 + (>L:irs 1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 306 + (>L:irs 2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 308 + (>L:irs 3 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 310 + (>L:pitch trim 1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 312 + (>L:pitch trim 2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 314 + (>L:yaw 1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 316 + (>L:yaw 2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 600 + (>L:left tank1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 602 + (>L:left tank timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 604 + (>L:centre tank2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 606 + (>L:right tank timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 608 + (>L:right tank1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 610 + (>L:hyd1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 612 + (>L:hyd2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 614 + (>L:hyd3 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 616 + (>L:hyd4 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 900 + (>L:beacon timer,seconds) It still has a few problems, The 3 minute code for the FO Walkaround complete does not work, it works fine untill I add the two L:Var to get the sound file to play only once, and what ever I try it does not work. The same for the First Flow, I need to be able to turn it off like you do a sound file, as at the minute it hold the three IRS switches to on, and the IRS does not align untill the pre departure switch is turn off, which is not untill the Beacon Lights are on. I have tried adding another L:Var to the First flow value like the one I use in the take off switch which does the required tasks and then is no longer active, I surpose I could use a G:Var, but I perfer to use L:Var. I thought changing the way it worked would solve the problem I was having, looks like I have just created some different ones. I am hopeing that these will be easier to solve though.

Hi,I cannot test, but try:(P:Local Time,seconds) s1 (L:PreDep,bool) if{ (L:WARC,number) 1 != if{ l1 (L:warc timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:WARC,number) } (L:WARC,number) 1 == if{ 1 (>L:FO_Sound_WARC,enum) } } l1 (L:seat belt timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:SEAT_BELT,bool) } l1 (L:no smoking timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:NO_SMOKE,bool) } l1 (L:irs 1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:IRS1,enum) } l1 (L:irs 2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:IRS2,enum) } l1 (L:irs 3 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:IRS3,enum) } l1 (L:pitch trim 1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:1Trim,bool) } l1 (L:pitch trim 2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:2Trim,bool) } l1 (L:yaw 1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:1Yaw,bool) } l1 (L:yaw 2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:2Yaw,bool) } l1 (L:left tank1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpL1,bool) } l1 (L:left tank timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpL,bool) } l1 (L:centre tank2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpC2,bool) } l1 (L:right tank timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpR,bool) } l1 (L:right tank1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpR1,bool) } l1 (L:hyd1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:Blue_pump,bool) } l1 (L:hyd2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:Green_pump1,bool) } l1 (L:hyd3 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:Green_pump2,bool) } l1 (L:hyd4 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:Yellow_pump,bool) } l1 (L:beacon timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT BEACON,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS) } } (A:LIGHT BEACON,bool) if{ 0 (>L:PreDep,bool) } } Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

Hi JanYour code works perfectly, and it is a lot tider than mine, but it still has the same problem, it holds the switches in there positions untill the pre depature switch is turned off. This is what is causing the problem with the IRS system. So I need a way of turning the FO Flows off after they have been completed. I have gone back to the basic code for testing purposes.The Basic Code:(L:PreFlight,bool) if{ (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:taxi lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT TAXI,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_TAXI_LIGHTS) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:landing lights timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT LANDING,bool) ! if{ (>K:LANDING_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:other timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT NAV,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_NAV_LIGHTS) } (P:Local Time,seconds) (L:last timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT PANEL,bool) ! if{ (>K:PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE) } } (L:PreFlight,bool) ! (>L:PreFlight,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) 3 + (>L:taxi lights timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) 6 + (>L:landing lights timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 9 + (>L:other timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 12 + (>L:last timer,seconds) 1 (>L:button,number) This is the code which works but holds the switches in there postions untill PreFlight switch is off, so I need to find someway of adding another variable or changing the code so that when the flow is finished, the PreFlight switch stays on, but the switches are no longer held in the on position by the code.

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

My code for the predeparture, works ok, apart from holding the switch in the on position, untill pre deparure switch is turn off, To continue this project I need it to not hold the switch in the on position once it has turned it on, but as of yet I have not been able to do this. Is there anyone who knows how I can get this code to do this ? I have been trying to get it work for the past two nights and still no sucess.The Code:(L:PreDep,bool)(P:Local Time,seconds) s1 (L:PreDep,bool) if{ (L:WARC,number) 1 != if{ l1 (L:warc timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:WARC,number) } (L:WARC,number) 1 == if{ 1 (>L:FO_Sound_WARC,enum) } } l1 (L:seat belt timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:SEAT_BELT,bool) } l1 (L:no smoking timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:NO_SMOKE,bool) } I1 (L:pitot heat timer,seconds) > if{ (A:PITOT HEAT,bool) ! if{ (>K:PITOT_HEAT_TOGGLE) } l1 (L:irs 1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:IRS1,enum) } l1 (L:irs 2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:IRS2,enum) } l1 (L:irs 3 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:IRS3,enum) } l1 (L:pitch trim 1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:1Trim,bool) } l1 (L:pitch trim 2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:2Trim,bool) } l1 (L:yaw 1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:1Yaw,bool) } l1 (L:yaw 2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:2Yaw,bool) } l1 (L:left tank1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpL1,bool) } l1 (L:left tank timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpL,bool) } l1 (L:centre tank2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpC2,bool) } l1 (L:right tank timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpR,bool) } l1 (L:right tank1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:FPumpR1,bool) } l1 (L:hyd1 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:Blue_pump,bool) } l1 (L:hyd2 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:Green_pump1,bool) } l1 (L:hyd3 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:Green_pump2,bool) } l1 (L:hyd4 timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:Yellow_pump,bool) } l1 (L:pack1 timer,seconds) > if{ 0 (>L:LPack_Auto,bool) } l1 (L:pack2 timer,seconds) > if{ 0 (>L:RPack_Auto,bool) } l1 (L:beacon timer,seconds) > if{ (A:LIGHT BEACON,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_BEACON_LIGHTS) } (L:CRFD,number) 1 != if{ l1 (L:crfd timer,seconds) > if{ 1 (>L:CRFD,number) } (L:CRFD,number) 1 == if{ 1 (>L:FO_Sound_CRFD,enum) 0 (>L:PreDep,bool) } } } Pre Departure(L:PreDep,bool) ! (>L:PreDep,bool) (P:Local Time,seconds) 300 + (>L:warc timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 480 + (>L:seat belt timer,seconds) } (P:Local Time,seconds) 483 + (>L:no smoking timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 486 + (>L:pitot heat timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 489 + (>L:irs 1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 492 + (>L:irs 2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 495 + (>L:irs 3 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 498 + (>L:pitch trim 1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 501 + (>L:pitch trim 2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 504 + (>L:yaw 1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 507 + (>L:yaw 2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 720 + (>L:left tank1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 723 + (>L:left tank timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 726 + (>L:centre tank2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 729 + (>L:right tank timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 731 + (>L:right tank1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 734 + (>L:hyd1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 737 + (>L:hyd2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 740 + (>L:hyd3 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 743 + (>L:hyd4 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 1140 + (>L:pack1 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 1143 + (>L:pack2 timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 1146 + (>L:beacon timer,seconds) (P:Local Time,seconds) 1200 + (L:crfd timer,seconds)