Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Boeing777-300.gau in FSX - ATI & Nvidia?

I have seen that many users have not been able to see the Boeing777-300.gau in the B777-300 in FSX. I have it showing just fine in the B777-300 and several other FSX aircraft panels. I use an ATI card. Some others that can't see the gauges seem to have Nvidia cards. I have been trying, along with other users, to find out why the gauges do not visualize in FSX for some. There are several threads on this subject, here and elsewhere, with no final answer. If anyone has an answer to this question please post it here. If anyone having an Nvidia card that can see the gauge, would please post that fact, it would put to bed that theory. Thanks, regards, Bob.

Nope... msvcr70.dll.I was not getting this gauge to display (with ATI X1600 AGP.)I added msvcr70.dll, version 7.0.9466.0, to my main FSX folder (copied it from my FS9 install.)Boeing777-300.gau now displaying as required.Doug

Hi Doug. Thanks. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!I am sure the others that did not see the gauge in FSX will appreciate the help. I ran Depends on the gauge and it showed the MSVCR70.dll dependency. I don't have it in FSX but do have it in WindowsSystem32 folder. I see it in FS9 too. I assumed that it was a standard dll in Windows. When I looked at the gauge with Hexedit I see something about a Boeing 777-300 import table linkage and a controls.pdb all of which I never could find. Do you know what these are by any chance? Best regards, Bob.