Sign in to follow this  

Guys, I need to add a popup (bigger) EADI to my panel for my eyes. It should be based on the same stock EADI just bigger. Can anyone pls advise me how to do that? I used to have a few transparent gauges "open" and "close" -type, that I put on the eadi and on the popup panel, now they dont work in FSX. It didn't take me more than 10 mins with FS Panel Studio. Now I need some way to pop it up in FSX.Thanks.

FS Panel Studio for FSX lets you do this fairly simply.1. create your pop-up window with gauge(s) .. give it a unique ID2. create a new transparent gauge, using somehting like the ADF_T gauge from the dhc6_sw1.cab as a basis. Edit the click xml to reflect the popup window ID.3. locate the new gauge in the main window where required.4. repeat process to place a new transparent gauge in the popup window to toggle its close.That's it.Ron

Thank you very much, Ron. It didn't take me more than 1 day since I asked to figure it out myself. I found a very simple basic pop-up gauge and edited the xml in the cab to reflect my window's ID. Thanks for your attention anyway.