Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

Does this look right?

Guest bgood98

(A:FUEL TOTAL QUANTITY,gallon)"50">

Hi,Try:(A:FUEL TOTAL QUANTITY,gallon) 50 >When quantity is more than 50, value statement = 1 (true), else 0,the red light; shouldn't that one not be bright?You don't need ImageSizes="32,12,0,0" in fs9.Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

Guest bgood98

That works but I found another variable to use rather then trying to guess a good time for a fuel warning....i went with(A:WARNING FUEL)However I dont think: A:WARNING OIL PRESSUREis working correctly.Norm.bmp is a black bitmap where LOil.bmp is the warning light. Simply the word "Oil" in red font. I test with and Oil failure and it didnt seem to trigger the light. (A:WARNING OIL PRESSURE,bool)

Guest bgood98

Should I maybe try A:ENGINE OIL QUANTITY ?

Hi,It is more simple to take a value below which the alarm goes off.Say normal pressure is 100 psi and you want a warning when pressure falls below 80 then: (A:General eng1 oil pressure,psi) 80 < Hope it helps,Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."