Sign in to follow this  
zmanisfireproof

Air Force Pilot Training Journal

Hello Everyone.My name is Stephen, and some of you may know me from some screenshots that I have posted in the past on this website. However, other than that, many of you don't know much about me. I am a recent college grad and newly commissioned Air Force 2nd Lieutenant. I was lucky enough to snag a pilot slot and I am currently at Laughlin AFB in Del Rio, TX and will soon begin pilot training this Wednesday, Oct 1. So, to document this milestone in my life, I've decided to blog a journal on the day to day activities that I will be involved with while going through pilot training. There are many reasons to why I am doing this, but I thought that maybe for those out there who are curious as to what real life pilot training is like, or who may be interested in pursuing a career as a pilot for the Air Force, but never knew where to get started or what it was like, my blog could be some sort of guide. Thus, I am inviting all who are interested to come check out my blog as I will be leaving updates on it weekly, and sometimes daily as time permits. Feel free to subscribe to it so you can always stay informed. My blog is located on my Myspace page at www.myspace.com/zmanisfireproof. Also, feel free to leave comments, suggestions, questions, or, if you have any, advice ('cause God knows, I sure could use some!). Anyways, just thought some of you would be interested in this 'resource' and insight into what Air Force pilot training is really like. I look forward to hearing from some of you soon.Lt Stephen Zimmerman

Oh. Well, the problem with the link is that it includes the period and the exclamation mark. I can fix the link in my signature, but it won't let me edit the post. The link is www.myspace.com/zmanisfireproof