Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

Real CRT.NDS.GAU

Guest Raptor40

Is there a replacement gauge out there somewhere I can replace this gauge with? It causes ACOF to crash when it tries to load.Thanks

Guest Raptor40

>What is this gauge?>A navgation display?>>Eric>Thank you for responding. I am not a developer, so I'm not totally sure exactly what this gauge is. I do believe it is a navigation display. I will boot FS2002 when I get home and load an aircraft that uses this gauge to be able to tell exactly what it is.

Guest Raptor40

I checked my FS2002 this evening and it is a NAV display gauge. Any idea on which gauge I can replace it with?Thanks

That gauge is part of an older payware set by Tony De Tomosio ( off the top of my head, 'spelling' ) whether it is compatible w/ FS9 is unkonwn to me. But.. IT WAS THE CATS MEOW for fs 95 - 00. There are many more pieces to it and if you donot have em it aint gonna work no matter what FS version you're using.( That piece of software was one of the best investments ever ):-) Regards,Roman

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hello Roman,His name is Tony D'Ambrosio. I remember now he has developed gauges a PFD and ND using OpenGL. They were quite nice indeed.If you guys are interested, I was thinking about developing the same kind of gauges using GDI+ (smooth antialiased graphics), compatible with FS2004 and FSX.Please let me know if you would be interested in such a gauge set, for a price around 10 Euros.Eric

Guest Raptor40

Thank you both for the information. Eric, as for interest in a newly developed gauge set, I would be interested in seeing it. Please note I'm not a developer. I've just been around FS long enough now to know what to look for when something is not as it should be. If I can replace this particular gauge in some of my favorite panels with something you develop, I'd be all over it.Cecil

>Hello Roman,>>His name is Tony D'Ambrosio. I remember now he has developed>gauges a PFD and ND using OpenGL. They were quite nice>indeed.>If you guys are interested, I was thinking about developing>the same kind of gauges using GDI+ (smooth antialiased>graphics), compatible with FS2004 and FSX.>Please let me know if you would be interested in such a gauge>set, for a price around 10 Euros.>>EricWould these be able to be put into stock aircraft for example ('generic' EFIS style gauges, maybe Boeing / Airbus flavor)? Anyways, I'd be interested in these. Keep us updated what you plan to do. :)Cheers, :-beerchugEtienne :-wave

Yes, I can do them with Airbus/Boeing flavor. But not more than "flavor", don't expect to have a Level-D simulator with these gauges ;)Some screenshots are attached. They show WORK IN PROGRESS but you can already see the Boeing/Airbus flavors. These will be generic EFIS gauges that you will be able to use with any panel.Eric

Guest Raptor40

Cool! Thank you Eric for the work in progress screenshots.