Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick_Waugh

Don't laugh. :)

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Somewhere in VS there is a place to set your company name, the product name etc., and I have forgotten how to open that window!The last to weeks my brain is on over load programming in C++, Perl, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, XML, and some html and css thrown in.Patrick

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Never mind, haha.I found what I was looking for in the .rc file.I was confusing myself with .NET where there is a property page.Patrick

Been there done that.... I needed a quick'n'dirty VB program to demonstrate a problem at work and in fifteen (15!) lines I had to look up the syntax of three separate commands. Too much C in my case.-Dai

If there were one thing I could wish for, it would be an automatic versioning plugin (or whatnot) that would increment the build #.It's a PITA trying to remember to manually edit the field(s)... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Patrick_Waugh

You and me both.There are mods or plugins or something that people have developed, and I have read about there way of doing it, but it was so blasted complicated and over my head that it was not worth it to me to spend two days figuring it out at the time.If I figure out how to do it, I'll let you know.VS is such a wonderful tool, but it is so blasteed complicated, like Max there is way more to it than meets the eye.I have been eyeing that book on VS, but I just have had no time to read it.Already, I have had to refresh myself on all that stuff I mentioned before to get my web sites up and running, and modify the php code to my store etc. My brain is about to explode.... where's that duck tape....Patrick