Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lasse140

VOR Morse ID

Guest Lasse140

Hi all,I'm working on a panel for a SAAB 32 and need some help to finish a Nav aid gauge.The question: Is there a way of visualising, like with a blinking lamp, the Morse code ID of a nav (VOR or ILS) beacon?BestLars Fors

Hi Lars Do you want the light to to flash the ID code, or show when the station is in range.

Paul EGLD

Guest Lasse140

Hi,it is the light flashing the ID code I would like to have for this particular gauge.Lars F

Lars Can be done in xml but with a lot of code. Maybe this way 1) set up matrix with ID string to timer lengths for dash/dot 2) read ID code string from code ident with scmp 3) link ID string to timer generated dash/dots 3) make flashing light gauge About two weeks work, but great fun!!! Maybe some one knows a short cut!!!

Paul EGLD

Guest Lasse140

pve,thnx fpr reply, seems a bit awquard, and a bit beyond my XML skills for the moment. I'll keep it in mind for later and leave out the small details in gauge.Cheers/Lars F