Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

BRAND NEW SIMULATOR OTHER THAN FS AND X-PLANE!! MUST READ!!!!!

Guest Pilot Nicco

I have just launched a design group called Xypher Simulation. I need as many volunteers as I can get to join the team. Here is the site, you can find more info there. http://www.freewebs.com/polarsoft/Look under the contact section of the site, and email that you want to become part of the team. Once again, we need as many people as we can get. We are always accepting people to the team! Enjoy!!!

What happened to the Airbus you announced here?:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&topic_id=51307I think you're stretched pretty thin to try to build an aircraft, build a sim, and manage all the other steps of learning that someone your level of sim development experience has to manage. It causes people who stood up for you to question both your ability to stay on project and whether your motives for these posts are for your "fifteen minutes of fame" vs. accomplishing something substantial for the hobby. Before you can lead and organize a project in the hobby or any venture, you need to be able to show what you have contributed in the past, that details your level of experience and tells people whether their investment in working with you will be rewarded with something to take pride in. Good luck, but I think you need to start with something more basic and stick with it, then move to the next project. Regards,John

For me, a simulator requires real life navigation, terrain, and airport databases. Then I'm going to want flight models from someone or a group with many years of experience. At this point many of the best authors have already put out freeware for years, but now need to subsidize themselves with payware. I'd also have to assume that navigation databases such as Jeppeson are going to be costly too.And speaking of payware development............the sim has to have captured enough world-wide attention to make it all worthwhile! This is why the MSFS series still has far more payware talent than X-Plane........in regards to the shear number of addons.I'm just being realistic here. L.Adamson