Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sterk

Project Fokker 70/100 Overhead Panel

Guest Sterk

As many simmers here I am a fan of this great plane and most of the time in FS I fly this aircraft.But...Many things in this package could be improved, and overhead panel bitmap is one of them.So I desided to improve it's apeearance by creating anew overhead panel bitmap,because existing one is a bit...low quality piece...Now about 50% work is done,but the problem is gauges'labels.Many of them(mainly on lower part of the panel) are almost unreadable even on best photos,found on airliners.net.So I thought may be somebody has a better reference pictures of the panel,or some sort of panel blueprint or,may be there is somebody who has,or had in past,access to Fokker cockpit could help me with these gauges labels.Thank you.p.s here is an example of what is already done:

Guest gert1966

Hi, If you want I can make a scan of the layout of the overhead from the AOM. If you send me an email I will send you the pictures...I am also in the process of making a fokker Panel..... here's my overhead.... scaled down offcourse ... http://www.asp-professional.nl/uploads/ohead.jpgregardsGert Polkerman

Guest Sterk

I just sent you mail.Check your inbox.