Sign in to follow this  
ozbeowulf

Auto Feathering and Auto Rich

Guest rkruijer

I am searching for these two, to add to a panel.I suppose these things must be build?I found in the SDK:KEY_MIXTURE_SET_BEST MIXTURE_SET_BESTSet mixture levers to current best power settingMy question then is: Once you use the is it then continuesly updating for the best setting or does it do that only once and you have to click again after a while?The other question is how to put an Auto Feathering XML gauge together. I suppose that the following items have to do with it.KEY_TOGGLE_PROP_SYNC TOGGLE_PROPELLER_SYNCTurns propeller synchronization switch onKEY_TOGGLE_ARM_AUTOFEATHER TOGGLE_AUTOFEATHER_ARMTurns auto-feather arming switch on.Here it seems obvious that the prop setting is contnuesly updated during flight.Thanks for your help,Roelof

Hi, Roelof...When I did some experimenting a while back, MIXTURE_SET_BEST seemed to just be a way to switch the standard FS9 Automixture feather on and off using a gauge instead of the realism menu pulldown. In the admittedly limited testing I did, I saw no need to reset it.Cheers,Glenn