Sign in to follow this  
Guest B727-200Adv

707 Autopilot, Please help......

Guest B727-200Adv

Hi All!I'm trying to get rid of the autopilot from Captain Sim Legendary 707. Reason for this is because the autopilot is faulty and isn't the correct one for the 707. I've tried to edit the CS707 panel.cfg, but that doesn't help much, my new autopilot works just as bad as the original CS707 autopilot.Can anybody help me to get the faulty autopilot out of the 707, SP50, and put the correct one Bendix PB20 in? The correct autopilot is available in the Bac 1-11 at http://www.dmflightsim.co.uk/bac_1-11.htmYour help is much appreciated!!Thanks!!

Guest B727-200Adv

I've tried numerous times to get help from Capatain Sim but to no avail.Is there anyway I can get this excellent freeware autopilot to work with CS707 for my own use? Pleas, people, I'm desperate ;-)

Wish I could help. I am at FL380 on NAT track C, heading for KJFK and the #### CS707 is wobbling all over the sky. The only mention of this rdiculous behavior at CS is to "Make sure you are not near stall speed"? I was unaware that Mach .80 was "near stall speed"??? I would say more but I don't want to lose my AVSIM account (LOL!). This is the only CS product I own...always will be ;-P.

Guest jimcooper1

>Hi All!>>I'm trying to get rid of the autopilot from Captain Sim>Legendary 707. Reason for this is because the autopilot is>faulty and isn't the correct one for the 707. I've tried to>edit the CS707 panel.cfg, but that doesn't help much, my new>autopilot works just as bad as the original CS707 autopilot.>>Can anybody help me to get the faulty autopilot out of the>707, SP50, and put the correct one Bendix PB20 in? The correct>autopilot is available in the Bac 1-11 at>http://www.dmflightsim.co.uk/bac_1-11.htm>>Your help is much appreciated!!>>Thanks!!>>If the BAC 1-11 is the correct autopilot, then go to the Aircraft.cfg file for the BAC 1-11 and copy across all the settings from the {Autopilot} section to your 707 Aircraft.cfg fileRegardsJim