Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick_Waugh

For those interested - Enterprise Released!

Guest Patrick_Waugh

For those of you faithfully following along in the development, you can now download the scenery from the Benchmark webstore free. (follow the sig link)Be sure to check it out at night. Let me know how you like it.A larger version will follow eventually depending on response. Oh, and be sure to notify the secret service or fly in a police chopper before you enter the restricted airspace near the capital. :DEnjoy!Patrick

Patrick,No offense is intended, but your "Shopping Cart" is simply too much trouble for a free download.After running around in circles for a few minutes, I eventually discovered that even though "free," I still had to register and use the "Shopping Cart."The "Shopping Cart" dutifully accepted my "order," but......after several attempts I've still not gotten any link to actually download the "free" product.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest Patrick_Waugh

None taken Bill.The reason is that a link won't come until I manually ok it. This is because I can't setup the download differently from payware, and there are so many fraudulent PayPal orders that they have to be manually approved as a security precaution.Yeap, it's a bit of effort, but not as much as rolling yer own. :-beerchug.Now off to bed after 24-hours working on stuff

Fraudulent PayPal??? Really? I thought it was bullet proof (as bullet proof as it can get)... can you enlighten me on this please? How do you manually approve?FYI, my company has been dealing with Regsoft for more than 8 years now, and I have never had any hiccup whatsoever...

P3D SpacePort Team

Guest Patrick_Waugh

>Fraudulent PayPal??? Really? I thought it was bullet proof>(as bullet proof as it can get)... can you enlighten me on>this please? How do you manually approve?Paypal is far far from bullet proof. In fact, for electronic purchases I will never ever use it again. I "purchased" (gave them money) for an electronic product, and didn't receive a download link. I then emailed the "author", and never received a reply. So, with Paypal making a huge deal about their "safety" etc., I contacted them and filed a grivance. The "author" (a hotmail email btw) immediately contacted Paypal, and basically told them he had emailed me a download link (which of course he hadn't), and Paypal then contacted me a "closed" the case. I told them that was not satisfactory, and that if he had provided it, why didn't they have a copy of it, etc. I then transfered every last dime to my corporate account and will never use them again.Moreover, I got numerous fradulent attempts, but had already been tipped off (not by Paypal of course) to protect myself (hence the mod).You manually approve by making a custom modification to the shopping cart software (cubecart). :)>FYI, my company has been dealing with Regsoft for more than 8>years now, and I have never had any hiccup whatsoever...Appreciate the referal, I'll look into it as manually approving orders delays them, and is a pain in the u know what. =)Patrick