Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

PS Panels Shutdown?

Guest uscgpilot

Probably not the right place to post this but with it re: panels I thought what the hey. Does anyone know if PSpanels shut down? I have a dilema. I purchased their 737NG last year and bought it and paid on paypal and after having a pc crash earlier this year i lost the exe file for the panel. Oddly enough i still had the panel file. So i am missing all the gauges. Simmarket shows it no longer on their site. Anyone know anyone at PS i can contact? I still have my email from paypal with the receipt showing i did in fact pay for it. Im hoping thats my saving grace. Thanks!Andrew

Guest Patrick_Waugh

Who is PS? You need to talk to them. Try google. You might try contacting SimMarket since you ordered it through them.

If you're asking about Phoenix Simulations, why not check at their website?http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Ah, thanks Jim. I am not into 'heavies' at all, so haven't been following such developments. ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator