Sign in to follow this  

- - (G:VAR1,bool) - - - (G:VAR1) ! (>G:VAR1) 0 (>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE)I would like to have the Vacuum OFF at FS opening and have the possibility to switch it ON by a dedicated switch.This gauge works but in the opposite manner:When FS opens the vacuum works and by the switch it's possible to switch it off.How I can manage to have the Vacuum OFF at FS opening?Thanks

Guest ridgell

you say the switch works, but rather then switch it off at the simulation start, you want the simulation to start in the off mode?qualify the start and switch it off with the gauge.(G:Var1) 0 == if{ your code to switch it off 1(>G:Var1)} or change the G:Var for an L:SimStart,enum you could also make a config.ini to easy ... i am missing your question ?

Try using this statement immediately after the Gauge name thus:-(L:Vacstart,bool) ! if{ (&(>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE) 1 (>L:Vacstart,bool) }- --This should toggle a failure as soon as the gauge is loaded.Also, Do you need the zero in this line?(G:VAR1) ! (>G:VAR1) 0 (>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE) Regards Ted

Hi,(L:Vacstart,bool) ! if{ (&(>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE) 1 (>L:Vacstart,bool) }(G:VAR1,bool)(G:VAR1) ! (>G:VAR1) 0 (>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE)this is the gauge after your kind suggestion but the statement doesn't toggle the Vacuum failure as soon as the simulation starts.With or without statement the gauge still work in the same manner.thanks anyway for your replyRegards

(G:VAR1) 0 == if{ (>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE) 0 (>G:VAR1) }(G:VAR1,bool)(G:VAR1) ! (>G:VAR1) 0 (>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE) hi to all,now the gauge works properly by the above code:At FS starting I have the Vacuum lack and the ADI are U/S.By the dedicated switch I can restablish the vacuum and get the ADI working.Thanks to all who gave me a very precious help.

Sorry it was my fault - the (& should not have been in the line.Try this clean one. This is tested and works on my Wellington.(L:Vacstart,bool) ! if{ (>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE) 1 (>L:Vacstart,bool) }(G:VAR1,bool)(G:VAR1) ! (>G:VAR1) (>K:TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE) The (G:Var1) will always initialise at zero and so does not need setting.Regards Ted