Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Looking to hire gauge programmers

Guest zavoq

If this is not the correct board to post this in, please kindly let me know where would be a more appropriate place. This seems to me to be the best place to put it though.I work for a company called Redbird Flight Simulations, Inc. Our website can be found here: http://www.redbirdflightsimulations.com We are developing flight simulators for training purposes that are based on the FSX platform and are looking to hire freelance programmers or companies to help us create custom gauges for our sims.If you are interested, or if you know of anyone who would be a good fit, or would just like some more information, please contact me. You can send me an email or private message through this site, or you can contact me through our website.Thanks,Charlie GregoireVP Sales, Marketing and ServicesRedbird Flight Simulations, Inc.

>http://www.redbirdflightsimulations.com We are developing>flight simulators for training purposes that are based on the>FSX platformShould that not be "ESP," since use of FSX for commercial purposes violates the EULA for FSX.Both the full motion and stationary units appear to be very nicely done! ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest zavoq

>Are you the same zavog who needs help designing an XML>stopwatch?One and the same!

Guest zavoq

>Should that not be "ESP," since use of FSX for commercial>purposes violates the EULA for FSX.We are looking into that transition.>Both the full motion and stationary units appear to be very>nicely done! ;)Thank you

>>Should that not be "ESP," since use of FSX for commercial>>purposes violates the EULA for FSX.>>We are looking into that transition.The nicest part of ESP is that it provides "solution providers" (such as your company) a 'licensed' platform on which to base your solutions.The best part is that - since it shares the same core as FSX - anyone can continue to develop said "solutions" with FSX, because they will continue to work when run on the ESP platform.IOW, guage programmers won't have to shell out $799+ for "ESP" simply to develop their gauges... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator