Guest dodger

Hi, I am very new to this DXT bmp and have used it succesfully ro remove the Yoke in the VC in number of aircraft by painting over the items with either Green or Black, I have the Carenado Archer and have removed the Yokes in the VC but the background panel etc is blurred, i have gone though the same proceedure as other bmp's selecting DXT1 before finnishing the bmp back to the texture folder, this blurring happens whatever i remove , i tried the headrest in the VC as a trial but all the mats/seats etc are blurred, Perhaps someone who knows about using the DXT may know what i am doing wrong, is it the makeup of the aircraft or am i using the wrong item from the list to save the bmp. Thanks for any help. Cheers.

Hi,I don't fully understand the problem, but have you tried saving with the mipmaps box unchecked. Mipmaps can reduce blurred graphics>

>Hi,>>I don't fully understand the problem, but have you tried>saving with the mipmaps box unchecked. Mipmaps can reduce>blurred graphics>Er, did you mean "produce" instead of "reduce?" ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have the same problem with a FS9 VC yoke, I tried Black RGB 0,0,0, No good! What is the colour green you use?

Paul EGLD

>>Er, did you mean "produce" instead of "reduce?" ;)>Er, yes, my bad. I think it was late, but yet another panel rolls of the production line.