Okay so I recently purchased the FSD C-17 and extremely dissapointed by the panel, so I decieded I'd get mroe into than the little experience I've had in panel modification and build my own panel here's the progress so far:Here's what it looked like in the begining:c17_002.jpgHere's what it looks like now:Cold&Dark:1-2008-mar-23-003.jpgThe panel on:1-2008-mar-23-001.jpgThe FO's panel:1-2008-mar-23-002.jpgI made the following:-FO's panel - still needs work as you can tell cant get it to show properly.-The Captains panel was completely reworked.-The new gauges were added all by me not done ofcourse but tryin.-New Pedestal and Overhead on the way but not fully ready to start thouse as my information is limited.So I need help with a few things first and fore-most I need to know how to actually edit gauge functions lets say for instance the ND I have there now was to be replaced by a MFD from an F-117 but I don't know how to edit it so that it would work the way I want it to FSPS only allows so much editing on the gauges, so I could not do it, is there a program that I can use for this? And another thing would be the icon that is and Arrow going sideways it's supposed to take me to the FO's panel and back but nope.Keep in mind this is the first time I've ever edited panels without using notepad and this is 4 hours worth of work.Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Good Day,

Engjell Berisha

Angel-Simulations-Small.png

BTW does anyone know of any other C++ Builders besides the Borland/CodeGear one.Here's an update on what I've done until now:1-2008-apr-5-001.jpg1-2008-apr-5-002.jpg1-2008-apr-5-003.jpgLots, and lots, and lots remains to be done, but primarily in those photo's what really needs be done is that Center Console be finished, I added that weather radar there as I still haven't found any MFD period not to mention one that can do what I need of it. I will add all the other things to the Center Console - althought there ain't much too it - and after that I will start working on the functionality of the Overhead as I already have the bitmap almost finished.Thx for looking comments are welcome.

Good Day,

Engjell Berisha

Angel-Simulations-Small.png