Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

XML and .gau Qestions,Thanks!

Guest peng851019

Hi all: I would like to modify the wilco A320's panel.but there is a problem: I try to modify the digital where display on FCU panel of A320,I use "exescope" to open all the gauge file of a320 in Gauges folder.It seems that the XML file is conformity to .gau file.Is there any tools and method to pick-up XML sorce from .gau file? Thanks!

No... there isn't. I already told you (in your other thread) that without the source code you can do nothing.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

>Hi all:> I would like to modify the wilco A320's panel.but there is>a problem: I try to modify the digital where display on FCU>panel of A320,I use "exescope" to open all the gauge file of>a320 in Gauges folder.It seems that the XML file is conformity>to .gau file.>>Is there any tools and method to pick-up XML sorce from .gau>file?>> Thanks!You can not do that. Even with the source code it would be extremely difficult because the FCU display is linked to several other systems.The only thing you can do at this time is re-develop your own FCU display to replace the existing one. But remember that if you do this, the aircraft may not work properly any more.Eric