Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_Jodry-VJPL

Anyone Fancy Making This Aircraft For FS9.1.

Hi.I don't know the first thing about making aircraft, but a friend of mine suggested asking in here, as some are always up for a challenge.So, with this in mind I wondered if anyone was up to the challenge of making this aircraft.http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-680-...ev_id=&next_id=http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-680-...ev_id=&next_id=I am surprised that it hasn't been done already as it is such an impressive aircraft.I saw one last Friday at BHX here in the UK, and was startled at how big it is for a biz jet, but very nice though.Thanks.

Have you looked through the AVSIM Library?For FSX:Filename: citations.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 11th May 2007Downloads: 12544Author: Chuck Jodry VJPL WestcoastATC.comSize: 10035kbFor FS9:Filename: fs9sovi.zipLicense: FreewareAdded: 11th May 2007Downloads: 7744Author: Chuck Jodry VJPL WestcoastATC.comSize: 11436kborFilename: c680_v2.zipLicense: Freeware, limited distributionAdded: 25th March 2007Downloads: 795Author: John B. Loney, Jr.Size: 1490kb

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I need to find the time to build the FSX version , currently its a portover and as i recall Bill when we sent that through the ripper it had 460 something drawcalls, far too many animated parts and one of my pre Photoshop projects and in dire need of an FSX Material upgrade on the exterior and remapping to get the drawcalls down to a dozen so it performs well , i did get started on a full Spec FSX version of the NeXT and it features a paint job that should look really sharp in gold on a Sovi.