Sign in to follow this  
Guest greenco

Addon Airport Help

Guest greenco

I hope this is the correct forum for this problem. I posted it on the scenery forum and I am posting it here because I believe it is caused by the gauge.I have used the AFCAD program to add some NEW airstrips into FS9. I updated the FS Nav database and I can now use their IACOs to plan my flights. The airports show up in the "Map View", and I can use them to make a flight plan, with the FS9 flight planner. There is one problem that I have not been able to fix. The FS9 Garmin GPS 500 gauge does not draw the small circle, that represents these airports. It prints their IDs on the gauge's screen, it shows the distance and etc., and it draws the magenta colored line that connects point A to point B, and the autopilot will use the info to fly the aircraft.Does anyone know how to get the gauge to draw the small circles for my new airports?

You cannot. The fs9gps.dll is responsible for doing all the drawing, and it is a compiled Dynamic Link Library (DLL) that cannot be modified...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest greenco

OK, Thanks Bill.