Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pabra

Can We Revisit The Virtual Cockpit?

>I also prefer the look of reality of the >2d right now-but the 3d are getting close. >Like the Dreamfleet ArcherII ? :) First VC cockpit in daylight, that I actually forget it's the VC....sometimes!L.Adamson

Hi Guy`s, my thoughts are ,for GA the vc is a must ,while flying the "heavy`s" I only used 2D or outside view ,but now with Ttools and Afcad landing at a busy airport in the VC is a delight!...I`ve even found myself flying the default 737!......Edp.s. I`m seriously considering buying Tracker

Guest Pabra

check under fs2k 737 and 757 by paul brand; that's me. (737 co-pilot got 'bear approved' july 2001)

I couldn't fly without a virtual cockpit. Makes it so real.

Why would you reply to a topic from 2002? ;)

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Wow, time flies!

What goes around comes around. :D

I used the VC since FS98 and remember I couldn't wait until gauges and buttons became operational. Microsoft really took the sim to new levels every other year. Imagine what FS2012 would have looked like if Microsoft hadn't trashed the greatest game in history...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Lol OOO you got me

Thanks for the laugh Scarlett. That was too funny. I've nearly done the same. Makes me Wonder why posts from so long ago still exist!

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I couldn't fly without a virtual cockpit. Makes it so real.

Makes me wonder if you actually read all posts in this topic before you posted and if you didn't wonder what everyone was going on about... :rolleyes:

Makes me wonder if you actually read all posts in this topic before you posted and if you didn't wonder what everyone was going on about... :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahahah nope!

Interesting, how this got into the FSX forums, though. I mean the last post before Scarlett's is from 2002, back then no one was even thinking of FS9, I guess.

Back when I started simming with FS2004, I was using the 2D panel, but as for most of us, I can't live without a decent VC anymore. Luckily, there aren't many developers who release an addon without a VC!

Interesting, how this got into the FSX forums, though. I mean the last post before Scarlett's is from 2002, back then no one was even thinking of FS9, I guess.

Back when I started simming with FS2004, I was using the 2D panel, but as for most of us, I can't live without a decent VC anymore. Luckily, there aren't many developers who release an addon without a VC!

That's exactly what I thought. I thought they "archived" all of the posts!

So the FSX forum is the "lost Avsim Archive"! :lol: :rolleyes: