Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,I have an aircraft in which the throttle is too sensitive / non-linear. During approach and for setting cruise, there is a section of throttle in the middle of the throw which seems to control a lot of the power with only about 1 inch of movement. I know "a lot" is not a good quantity, I could say 50% or over half of the power but I have no idea how much it really controls. It is just hard to fine-tune and makes landing difficult.I have a CHPro Throttle USB and have not noticed this in any other aircraft. Is there a setting either in the acft.cfg or in the .air or even in the CHPro setup that will change this? Thanks in advance,Dolph98

A setting... no.The entire throttle table would have to be reworked in the .air file.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest jahman

With the CH Control Panel you can change the linearity of your throttle control, but this wil affect all your aircraft.So the solution for you could be Pete Dowson's FSUIPC (registered version) where you can do the exact same adjustment but specific to only one aircraft.Happy flying!Cheers,jahman.

Ay, the CH control panel does affect all and that is not going to work. I will try FSUIPC. Thanks.