Sign in to follow this  
kanogek

All Lights Illuminated

Hi,(>K:xxxx) (>K:xxxx) tells FS to execute those events.There could as well be only one (>K:xxxx), or multiple of those, or none but an L:Var that gets its value toggled.For your purpose i don't believe there is any stock eventid. I think you need to use an L:Var to control the visibility of the light bitmaps.I explained already above how to do that.(L:DC_ESS_Bus,bool) (L:LTest,bool) &Means that Lighttest_on.bmp is visible when both L:Vars (L:DC_ESS_Bus, bool) and (L:LTest, bool) return a value of 1.& has nothing to do with the unit amps...&& means AND.As you can see the DC_ESS_Bus, bool is an L:Var so it is user defined.I didn't check but it would be plausible if this variable gives a 1 if the dc essential bus is powered and a 0 if it is not. A bool is limited to a 0 or a 1 value meaning no or yes.No light test possible if there is no electrical power available.Just start at the basics and learn how to show and hide a bitmap by clicking on a gauge. It is explained above how to do that, with some thinking from your part needed of course...grtWillem

>Hi,>>I want to make a gauge that toggles every switch light on the>panel and overhead, how can I do this? I am having problems>with things like (L:...) and can someone tell me what '& amp'>means?& is simply "and"The ampersand symbol is '&' but in the XML schema it is reserved for special use.The "amp;" means '&'You can actually use any of the following interchangably:&&∧

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Have been on vacation for the past 3 weeks...No internet does seem like a blessing at times i tell you.You could for instance have an L:var that is set to a certain value when the lighttest is activated.In each pushbutton switch you can then check if that L:Var is that value after which would it then show both on an off lights bitmaps in that pushbutton. Or maybe use a single bitmap that has both lights in it already (as i suspect your lighttest_on.bmp would look like).This is one possible way of doing it i think.There might be many other solutions to this.grtWillem