Sign in to follow this  
pve

Loop command fs9 XML

Hi all Is it possible to loop a list of Vars. Scroll Y Loop %((Var1) (Var2) etc. )%!d% Etc.

Paul EGLD

Hi,For Eicas warnings, advisory's etc. I use .Jan"Beatus ille qui procul negotiis..."

I am trying to get a list values out of a macro or group of vars. to show in a scrollable list. (L:Scroll,number) %( 10 s2 0 !=) %{if} %(0 sp1) %{loop} %(l1 (>MacroWithListofValues or numbers)) %((L:Values,number))%!d! %((L:,%(l1 ++ s1 l2 <) etc. Not sure how they do it with the gps ie. (>@c:FlightPlanWaypointIndex). Can a macro hold a list of values or numbers. I need to be able to scroll it.

Paul EGLD

Paul, I still don't get you very well on what you want to do, and what means to you "a list of values or numbers", but I guess what you need is to print the value of each var in a single line, one beside the other, and then scroll the entire line?Something like this, maybe?%(0 sp1) // s1-l1 is the index %{loop}%( @ArrayOfValues ) // Is an array that retrieves the proper var according to l1 index passed and put in , ie, s3%(l3)%!d! // l3 is the value returned by the array%(l1 ++ s1 l2 < )%{next}Tom

Hi Tom Yes that's it, Not sure how to setup the @arrayOfValues macro. Paul

Paul EGLD

You could use an approach similar to this:l1 @1 == if{ (L:MyVar:@1,unit) sp3 }@AInd(0) @AInd(1) @AInd(2) @AInd(3) ... @AInd(n) ....%(0 sp1) // s1-l1 is the index %{loop}%( @Array ) %(l3)%!d! // l3 is the value returned by the array%(l1 ++ s1 l2 < )%{next}You may use the : after the name of each Lvar like:(L:MyVar:0,unit)(L:MyVar:1,unit)etcor this method directly:(L:MyVar0,unit)(L:MyVar1,unit)in this case the macro expression is (L:MyVar@1,unit)Should work fine for a limited number of array members (10-20)Tom

Tom Thanks, Up to 20 vars will work OK. I will try both solutions. Paul

Paul EGLD

Hi Tom Back on this now. Got it all working OK but I need to keep all the array values to use again later after loading. How can I do this? Paul

Paul EGLD

Tom Using this:- (L:Display,number) @1 == if{ @WPtNameSend@1 } puts macros value into array @AInd(0) @AInd(1) @AInd(2) @AInd(3) @AInd(4) @AInd(5) @AInd(6) @AInd(7) Then need to store value in each array macro and retrieve in order (1 to n) when needed.Can it be done? Paul

Paul EGLD

Something like this?(value) (>L:MyArray:@1,unit)@Assign(1) @Assign(2) @Assign(3) etc Many things can be done with these pseudoarrays; if you need a selectable condition for each array member, the best option is to use a "goto" operator within a script, like(start value) s0:0(Evaluate the macro) (l0 ++ s0 (bound) <= if{ g0 }etcTom

Hi Tom Thanks for that, I give it a try. Paul

Paul EGLD