hi all,! have I been had?! just ordered the kln-90b from fs2x thru pay-pal. did not rec the required code to open the file. cannot contact fs2x all e-mails come back undelivered. anyone know if they are still in business. thanks

>hi all,! have I been had?! just ordered the kln-90b from fs2x>thru pay-pal. did not rec the required code to open the file.>cannot contact fs2x all e-mails come back undelivered. anyone>know if they are still in business. thanksYes, they are still in business. What address did you use for support? "If you have any problems, please use the Forum or email fs2xcoma@fs2x.com"Did you receive a confirmation email from PayPal as stated in FS2X's FAQ?http://fs2x.com/Order%20Payment%20FAQ.htm----------------------------------------------The purchase process is as follows and is very straight forward:1) Click on one of the pictures of your product choice. This takes you to the product's main page.2) Click the download button to download the product file. Save to a temporary folder. The file is a self extracting zipped file with an .exe extension, contained in a password protected encrypted zip file. To ensure hassle-free file extraction, use the latest version of Winzip. Previous versions may not support the encryption levels used.3) Click on the PayPal button on the same page. Follow the PayPal procedure. Ensure you enter a valid email address so that you receive your product's password.4) In the confirmation email that Paypal will send to you will be the Item Number:. The Item Number: is your product's 12 digit password containing letters and numbers. We are advised to inform our customers that the email may be sent within 1 to 2 hours of purchase, although in our experience, they are usually sent within seconds.5) Now go to the Installation Instruction page. Please note that during the installation process, the password is required. Ensure the password is entered correctly, noting any letter case (upper or lower case).------------------------------------If you did NOT receive a confirmation email from PayPal, then one of several things has occurred:1. You entered your return email address incorrectly.2. Your ISP is blocking PayPal's email. Check your SPAM filters!3. Your order was not processed correctly, therefore no charge has occurred.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi bill, thanks for your reply, yes i did all of the above. did rec. the confirmation from paypal, the 24 digit number was missing, only one diget (2). sent email using the (fsxcom@fs2x.com ) was returned undelivered. tried to go to the forum could not find .thanks.

You used the wrong email address.Re-read the one Bill posted and the one you posted.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

>Hi bill, thanks for your reply, yes i did all of the above.>did rec. the confirmation from paypal, the 24 digit number was>missing, only one diget (2). sent email using the > fsxcom@fs2x.comfs2xcoma@fs2x.comUse the address I posted...I guess you meant product's 12 digit password :-wave

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Sorry about that bill, used the one direct from paypal reciept. will try again. thanks.