Sign in to follow this  
ias

Moving image in gauge

Hi all.I'm building an airspeed indicator, and i want to set some bagthat will move on the indicator my clicking on some area.I set the bug with it's parameters but i don't know how to moveit by mouse click ?????????????????????? What i need to set in the value section and what to set in mouse click area ?Thanks.Max

You need to use your own custom L: variable -- say (L:Maxsbug,number)(L:Maxsbug,number)Remember that the L: variables initialise at 0 (zero) so you must either adjust the value range or insert an statement in the start of the gauge code.The (L:Maxsbug,number) must then be set in the section with two one which increments (L:Maxsbug,number) and one which decrements it. Don't forget to delimit the values to 60 and 400 in both cases you will then only need a simple statement.Best of luck, Ted.

Thanks for help,By the way how can i update the value of the L: to 60 for example ?I just start lerning a tutorial about strings and it's looks complicated.

You can choose any name you want for any of your L: variables but as they can be seen by all the other gauges it HAS to be Unique.You insert values by using the 'Greater Than' symbol as shown below -------------------------------Insert the function immediately after the header which will change the (L:Maxsbug,number) start value from zero to 60 the first time the gauge is accessed and then do nothing. (L:Bugstart,bool) ! if{ 60 (>L:Maxsbug,number) 1 (>L:Bugstart,bool) } Et. seq.............----------------------In the sections you can insert the following. The if{ .... } statement will only be used if (L:Maxsbug,number) is in the Range of 60 to 399The ++ will increment (L:Maxsbug,number) by one. 60 399 (L:Maxsbug,number) rng if{ (L:Maxsbug,number) ++ (>L:Maxsbug,number) } Decrementing is similar ( 59 400 and -- )-----------------------You now don't need to delimit the statement, so you can use:-(L:Maxsbug,number)Take care with the spaces and semicolons.Regards, Ted