Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

My Two Birds Together actually six or seven (pics)

But what is this strange creature i found lurking in Cork (I know but do you) ?If i can get the spelling rightPeter:-)The Citation and Seneca five are two of my girls ;-)But the Five has to be the favourite and then theirs the 550 sorry 550 s :-)Larry its just as much fun flying the RV6A :-)peter

Your pictures and Todd Klaus' narratives of his PPL on the Fly! forum should be banned! They lure people like me into actual flying.

ShrinkIt was Todds experiences that started me off on the Pitch for Speed thing ;-)Strange, the threads had a "reasonable" number of hits and no ones worked out that aircraft?Peter

Hi Peter,Now that your pics have all the FS folks lusting after a Seneca V - give us an update :-). Will the upcoming Seneca release still be exclusively for FLY! II or are there also plans to develop it for FS2K2? Can't blame you for "jumping ship" since I've already taken the leap (just wish MS was a little more open with their ATC code). Looking forward to great things from you and Rob.See Ya,Marc

MarcWe have TJ from ROTW who is working on completing the Seneca Five for Fly!2.We are holding back to see how good a job Steve Small and his gang :-) do with building their version for FS2002.Theres no point in building two top notch aircraft/panels/flight models.If for some reason theres isnt a cracker then yes it would be a natural progression for me :-)Peter

like a Kingair 200. But somehow shorter. Maybe some variation of an F90? I suppose that would be too easy, wouldn't it? Nick.

Hello Peter,Spotted the xingu stright away,but of more interest your birds at Gloucester.Although I live in South Wales ( not far from BCN ) I work around Gloucestershire and pass the airport most days.Would enjoy meeting you for a chat if you could e-mail me next time you will be there.I'll buy you a couple of coffee's in the Aviator.All the best,Steve.P.S. always enjoy your photos, particularly the airborne ones.

SteveI should be there on Friday subject to the owner of the Seneca still wanting to fly that day.Peter

SkullyThanks for the pic. Its quite a rare aircraft? I was talking to the french pilots who told me that infact they are slow (220 kts)and also have some handling problems.Nice shape thoughPeter

Skully, Thats a cool looking aircraft! I found the textures and one or two other files on the FSDS site but can't find the aircraft as a whole for Flightsim. Would you mind sending me this aircraft? e-mail is campisij@bellsouth.net or campy@america.net.Thank you!Hornit