Sign in to follow this  

TaxiMarkings

Hi folks,I'm trying to use the TaxiMarkings command in "the new SCASM", but not having any luck. Which is probably just because I'm a bit of a SCASM newbie...How am I supposed to use that command? What do I need to put around it; layer calls, MoveTo's, or something? Do I need to use the BREAK opcode at the end of each line? And what, exactly is "f" in the SCASM documentation??? As in: " SS f f " ? Is it a point, a pair of points, the color of my left and right eye, or something else entirely? I am, as you can see, pretty lost right now...Maybe some friendly soul could even provide a little sample code snippet using that command?Any help would be Much appreciated :)Best,/Bj

Guest luissa

Area(5 32.693257 -16.779724 30) LayerCall(:SubRoutine0 40) Jump(:) :SubRoutine0 RefPoint(rel :endobj 1.000000 32.693256882231 -16.779724343827 V1= 30000 V2= 288 );Centerline C TaxiMarkings ( C 0 0 C 39.953415 -27.138153 C 91.968239 -23.368965 C 150.013763 8.292213 C 177.151932 40.707230 C 208.059296 66.337708 C 234.443634 91.214348 BREAK ) :endobj ReturnEndAHi,This is a piece of code generated with SSC 2.03.Hope that helps,Luis

Guest Claviateur

Hi Louis,What is SCC? Is it a whay you see what you get program that can trace FS2002 taxiways?ThanksMichel

Hi Luis,Yeah, that sure helped! Thanks bunches :) Best,/Bj

Guest Claviateur

Hi Bjorn,How do you manage to trace FS2002 taxi lines by hand coding?CheersMichel

Hi Michel,Well, I don't, really.... :)I use Architect2002 for designing. To do the taxilines, I place a good'ol Line where I want the taximarking to be. Then I hand edit the generated SCASM source (or, in Archie, use the Code Block feature) to turn the lines into taxi markings.A little bit tedious, so I sure hope Doug will implement it in Archie soon... :)Best,/Bj

Guest luissa

Hi Michael,See: http://www.hspgmbh.de/scc.htmlYou can place taximarkings using a mouse and a background bitmap. You even can make curved lines in FS2002 style. I played a bit with it. The only problem (but it can be something wrong with me using the tool) was that lighted lines become smaller at night. As if a different scale was used at night. I will need to contact the authors.Regards, Luis