Sign in to follow this  

How to adjust 'range' parameter in SCASM files?

I really need your help.Does anyone know how to manipulate the distance from the plane when the BGL(airport or some objects) is loaded into FS2002 memory.The default distance in FS is around 15 miles and I couldn't change it with RANGE parameter in SCASM file which I created and then converted into BGL file. All objects are displayed correctly but I would like to change the distance when the file is loaded into memory. I know how to change V1 and V2 settings and they work perfectly, but range value setting doesn't seem to have any effect.Thank you all for your help,Urban

Hello UrbanThe bgl range can be modified within the scenery design program,setting the range for the whole scenery. Airport/ASD/FSSC/Architect/SSC are generating the appropriate header entry for the bgl then.In Airport/FSSC you can set this within the General section resp.General Scenery Properties.Andreas

Hi Andreas,A really big thanks for reply. I will try it.Urban