Sign in to follow this  

Rebiechowo, Poland Scenery Installation Problems

Hello, I have been unsuccessfully trying to install this scenery for the last two hours with no success. I have updated to Gerrish Gray's trees which the author of the scenery recommended to keep from getting scenery object errors. This is what I have done.. I added an entry at the bottom of the addon scenery entry in the scenery cfg file.. ie[Area.121]Title=Addon SceneryLocal=Addon SceneryActive=TRUELayer=115Required=FALSERemote=Exclude=N54 23.31,E18 26.61,N54 22.24,E18 29.7,allI also placed the EPGD2001 scenery folder into the Addon Scenery folder.. By going this route, FS2002 will not pick the scenery up. The only way I can get FS2002 to generate the scenery on startup is by taking all of the files from the scenery and texture folder from within the Epgd2001 folder and moving them out into the other scenery and texture folders within the Addon Scenery Folder..This route leads to missing objects upon trying to load and does not work..Included is an image of the scenery folders etc...Any help would be most appreciated, Sawacs

Judging from the content of your ADDON SCENERY folder it your first scenery. OK. Here we go. Proper structure of the folder should be:D:/......../ADDON SCENERY/EPGD1/Scenery you should have here all *.bgl files /Texture and here you should have all *.bmp files Scenery of the tree please place in separate folder: D:/......../ADDON SCENERY/Tree/Scenery /Texture same deal with content. Now install both of the sceneries through FS Scenery Library menu in FS. Place "Trees" on the top of the Scenery area stack. Problem of "missing scenery objects" is because FS cannot find tree scenery. Exclude statement was pasted correctly. Hope that helps.Ted

Ted, thank you so much for the reply.. I tried the configuration you stated without success.. I receive an error stating "scenery.cfg file error!Local scenery directory (addon sceneryscenery)in scenery area .121 not foundclick okay to continue"here is a pick of the directory restructureThanks again for the help

I am sure it is something I am doing wrong:) Scenery installation has always got the best of me.. Everything else works out fine.. I did have an entire slew of additional scenery installed but they were installed into the path addon sceneryscenery and addon scenerytexture which worked well.. I havent had any luck simply moving folders such as the Epdg2001 into the addon scenery folder and getting them to work..sawacs

E-mail me your scenery.cfg file so I can make necessary corrections. htzukowski@aol.comTed