Sign in to follow this  
arno

FS Architect

I need info on FS Architect,i want to make good freeware scenery.So contact me on icq#147022387 or msn ondeer_hunter_66@hotmail.comThank you :DP.s is FS Architect the best scenery designer?

My opinion stay clear. For 40$ not worth it. :~P Support is not there from the author. :-mad I find Airport excellent and they are working on a total new version. It is free and most people use it, and are very helpful at this forum.:-)Just my personal opinion, save your money for something else. :-wavehttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cd2fb923e5fd384.jpg-Jay....:-luke-NWA Line Maintenance KDFW -WORLDWIDE RELIABILITY

I wonder how a proggy like this is worth anything, because airport, fssc, gmax, resample.exe, tmf2bgl, and terrabuilder lite are all FREE, so I'd say free is the going rate for design tools.B

The only thing it has going for it is the 3D view with textures.Anyway, I'm off to read my book on 3DMax :-)

But don't we already have FS to see our scenery 3D? :DAnd don't forget GroundMaker in the list of good freeware tools, I personal prefere it over Airport.ArnoMember NL2000 Teamhttp://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

good point, I actually thought GroundMaker was payware. I looked at it ages ago, but perhaps I'll look again. PS...I still can't get my gmax lib object to show night lights. I guess I'm going to have to dig in and see if I can find the code for night lighting in the asm file. B

I had no problem with it. Just make sure you check the correct boxes in the compiler and that the material properties are set right (but you say it works in a normal BGL, so that should be OK).Are you maybe using another version or so? I use GMax 1.1, the new MakeMDL and NO MiddleMan.ArnoMember NL2000 Teamhttp://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog