Sign in to follow this  

Dragging Flatten Corners ... Airport 2.60

Oh My,I try to drag a flatten rectangle by grabbing each corner (Airport 2.60) but nothing happens. The flatten rectangle is a solid green line. Am I not selecting it properly? Definitely missing a basic step here somehow.Any help appreciated on how to drag the corners of a flatten rectangle.chwood11@aol.com

Try Ctrl-arrow keys or Shift-arrowkeys.

Guest JR Morgan

Hello Charley... You should be able to click-on a point on the Flatten Polygon and drag-it while holding the left mouse button depressed. It works fine here -- I have quite a few (you're allowed 10 per .bgl I think) flatten polygons and some have 6 or 8 points.J.R.

Yup, as the others said, you can do it by CTRL or SHIFT keys or by dragging it with the mouse...My exclude for my airport has 19 points to it, so there no problem in putting more points in it to get it away from the square :-)