Sign in to follow this  
Guest tallpilot

Request

Guest tallpilot

If there is anyone that does scenery for FS2K2 that would do Lake Havasu City, AZ (including the London Bridge)for me I would be eternaly greatful. I would even provide a ride in my Baron and Dinner if you every come to Lake Havasu. :-)I can provide some aerial pictures of the area if needed.My e-mail address is flyers@citlink.net.Many thanks in advance.Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

Hi Ed,I hoped you'd have a few responses to your post. It would certainly be a great addition for VFR touring the South West, I do hope one of our gurus considers your request. Blimey, for a flight in a Baron :-eek (swoon!) never mind dinner, I'm tempted to learn scenery design and do it myself! (But I have trouble tying my shoelaces, as you may know from earlier posts....) Anyway, I second your request and let's hope. PS Hope you like our bridge - hope to see it next year on our holiday!

I have plenty of bridge pictures!What else would need to be included? A telephone box?

I just knowed you couldn't resist a challenge Ihor! (PS your Rv6 post on the General forum really creased me up :-lol)

Guest tallpilot

Sounds like you've been here and seen the sites.(English phone booth)I was hoping for a few streets and some buildings. Maybe even the marina on the Island. Or how about all the bikini babes at Copper Canyon. :-)Ed Weber a.k.a tallpiolt

You know how you backup pictures onto a CD and you mean to write on it what it is but don't?I'll find it! I should have enough!:-)

Guest tallpilot

That's it Luis thanks, now how do we get it into FS2K2? :-)Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot