Sign in to follow this  
arno

Fillets of fish Bob !

Ans. Fillet/Chamfer, it's a modifier that let's you convert a spline vertex into a filleted corner (rounded) or a chamfered corner. It only works on vertices that connect straight segments. To use it select shape, then apply the fillet/chamfer modifier. The vertex Sub-Object level is automatically opened allowing you to select a vertex for editing. You can either select a vertex and enter a fillet or chamfer value in the Edit Vertex rollout, or you can set a fillet ot chamfer value first, then select a vertex and click the apply button.

Fun is it not? keep looking there's lots more goodies in there. Dan

I've downloaded some videos from Finn he's from Bangor, Gwynedd, Wales.One is Media player and the other lotus screen player.He has a registration number of like 91. totally cool videos.Found them at the gmaxsupport site forum. ( That's where Bob posted his question ).For fun I installed gmax on my rinky dinky 333 celeron here at work.works like a charm! No registration problems!

Great post, Ihor...my prob was that the fillet wasn't taking permanent place on my spline. Like when I right clicked the spline returned to normal.B

Hi Bob all us Gmax users should get together real soon and exchange ideas what do you think? some sort of forum maybe I know there is one at the gmax site but its sometime hard to get the answers that we need,and since we kinda of know each other I thought the abovewould be a good idea. Dan

its a good thought, Dan. Perhaps an Avsim chat room thing would work.B

10-4 or something on yahoo so we can all yap in real time. Dan

Yeah, good idea. We could easy make a GMax chatroom at the avsim IRC or use one of those IM programs.ArnoMember NL2000 Teamhttp://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Arno you are GMT+1 right? Dan