Sign in to follow this  

SCASM Error in Apt build 149?

Is anyone else getting errors when trying to compile with the new Taxiway Edge Line in the Lines and Lines of Objects menu? I'm getting some SCASM erros when I was trying to test them.Thanks

Guest JR Morgan

Yes, I'm having the same problem using SCASM 2.88. I tried the code in a seperate macro, substituting SS, DD & SD instead of the single Din the present code --- 'Still Crashed. I notice I could create edge lines by checking the "standard" line box and select the same yellow color as the (New SCASM Code) Center Lines, however, when I do that, it's not using the New SCASM Code in the code snippet. It's reverting back to the older code for drawing lines. Oh Well, sooner or later we'll figure it out :-)...J.R.

What does the error message say? Maybe we can then help you solving it.ArnoMember NL2000 Teamhttp://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest JR Morgan

Hi Arno --- Thanks for offering help.I've had 2 different error messages: 1) "SCASM caused an invalid page fault in module SCASM.EXE, and 2) SCASM caused (some conflict) with Kernel32.dll. This is on a Win98 SR1 machine.The new SCASM lines work OK for Taxiway center lines, Runway Hold lines and ILS Hold lines. The "Arc" routines have not yet been addressed in Apt. It seems you can make all the "new" lines except the edge lines and the Arcs. As you can see, this is not just an error in compiling but something "Less Forgiving" :-)J.R.

I have had that before when I was hand coding in SCASM. Then I solved it, but I can't remember exactly how I did it. Can you maybe post a piece of the code or mail it to me?ArnoMember NL2000 Teamhttp://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

please post the scasm....I'm succeeding at hand coding these lines and arcs, but I'll learn a lot if I can see this code and we figure out why it doesn't work.Bob Bernstein