Sign in to follow this  
arno

Trashed FS2k2

Guest jmarcure

The story,I was trying to do a GMAX animation for scenery and have apparently trashed Flightsim.It hangs at 100% when generating the scenery indices. I deleted all of the scenery.dat files so that it would regen everything but it didn

Guest Barney1

Try a temporary removal of the scenery.cfg file found in the Main Folder; then restart the sim.As for the other topic, sorry....no experience with windmills and/or animation.

Guest jmarcure

Didn't work. Looks like I'll be re-installing it. Just as well, I'll be able to clean up my add-ons and only load those I really use.Thanks for the help.Jon

Guest jmarcure

Thanks but I already did the re-install. I would have like to figure out what caused the problem in the first place so I could avoid it in the future.Jon

And to get back to your animation question :), yes I think you can best group them and then make that group animated. Then it doesn't really matters if you use a single poly with a texture or more polys.Just give the part name the correct name for the animation (I would use one of the beacon commands in this case).Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog