Sign in to follow this  
Guest devaio

Anyone willing to do KJFK?

Hey, KJFK is a very neglected airport. It has not seen any improvements since Airport 2000 Vol. 01, which is old and outdated. Anyone willing to improve this airport??Regards,Moses

JFK?????? I have been waiting forever for this airport. Recently, someone claimed to have designed a new JFK.This was obviously a joke. If I had the know how I would do it myself.

I cant believe that was a joke. After soo much anticipation...it boiled down to nothing. Its too bad right? I wish PAPOSWING would give us some sort of an update or at least say it was a joke.Why not request it at SimFlyers? I requested JFK. I suppose the more people to request the sooner it will get done! So hurry down to simflyers.net and request it. Regards,Moses

Guest Clement Guivarc h

I'd love JFK too.But unfortunately it seems that Paposwing did a bad joke and Simflyers are very busy with Dulles, Hawaii, etc....... :'(../)_/). _ Cl

If I were u guys I'd rechannel my energy, rather than searching, posting, and requesting, I'd be studying gmax!Bob Bernstein

I learning GMAX. I am planning to make a Dash 8 300 for GMAX, then KJFK. I expect my dash 8 to be done by Q4 2002 or Q1 2003. KJFK is still scheduled for sometime in 2003. If I finish my Dash 8 fast, I can zoom to JFK.Regards,Moses

Guest devaio

Eewww simflyers new york if it were to come id never pay a cent