Sign in to follow this  

fsregen help?

Hi all.. I'm constantly getting this error message in fsregen v020b. I amusing the latest makemdl from the SDK, and am not using middleman. I can export fine from gmax, but when I try to open the .asm filein fsregen, i am always getting the error:"This file cannot be used. (Already proccessed?)This was working fine before, and I cant figure out what I've done to make it stop working. I have uninstalled/reinstalledfsregen. Even the latest unstable version does this. It doesnot matter what kind of objects I make in gmax. I've triedall different kinds of things. After selecting the file in fsregen, this shows up in thestatus window:Materials for translation : 0Materials found : 1 AZM file:66 lines of codeASM file:95 lines of codeMy objects never get found as materials for translation. I am simplytrying to experiment with some lighting materials. Any ideas?Thanks!Matt

Hmmm... I took middleman out of the picture, I reinstalledfsregen again, and copied over fresh makemdl.exe fromthe sdk and I can get it to work now. Very odd.. I must have had a bad combination offsregen/makemdl etc. It now works again every time!Now.. if I can find out how to make that landing light"splash" for things like street lamps or light towersat airports. Could someone tell me if this is possible?Oh, and George, THANK YOU FOR FSREGEN! The ability to makeAPI macros and bgl libraries simply ROCKS for being able to placegmax objects in airport!Matt