Sign in to follow this  

A warning... Six month old IBM Hard Drive DOA.

"You seem to think we're in complete disagreement with each other but the only disagreement I have with you is your misrepresentation of my words."Oh well, If you write it, I may call you on it. maybe if you retract what you stated, I wouldn't have a concern, but if you think you are getting a flyer on your words, Nope.You should know me by now, I am questioning your words and you come back like this... It never ceaes to amze me how someone posts in a thread, I call them out using their words, and somehow you try and excuse it away.Please.... I am not misrepresenting your words. How can I do that. They are your words and every time I used CTRL C and CTRL V. maybe you are just a bit confused. And maybe you should choose different words then, because if you twist them to your point in one paragraph and try and excuse them in the next, you sir need to look only at yourself. You said it best, it is your words, so maybe you should look there first.Regards,Joe :-wavehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest Max Cowgill

>"You seem to think we're in complete disagreement with each >other but the only disagreement I have with you is your >misrepresentation of my words." >>Oh well, If you write it, I may call you on it. maybe if >you retract what you stated, I wouldn't have a concern, but >if you think you are getting a flyer on your words, Nope. >>You should know me by now, I am questioning your words and >you come back like this... It never ceaes to amze me how >someone posts in a thread, I call them out using their >words, and somehow you try and excuse it away. >>Please.... I am not misrepresenting your words. How can I >do that. They are your words and every time I used CTRL C >and CTRL V. maybe you are just a bit confused. >>And maybe you should choose different words then, because if >you twist them to your point in one paragraph and try and >excuse them in the next, you sir need to look only at >yourself. You said it best, it is your words, so maybe you >should look there first. Oh please! :-roll Once again you're missing the point entirely... Just because you're C&Ping SOME of my words doesn't mean you're conveying the intent of my entire argument. If you even read my last post, you'd have noticed that I said you keep copying small portions of what I'm saying and focusing entirely on that, which you continue to do. Which statement am I supposed to retract Joe? Seeing as how I've explained my entire argument several times by now, and corrected you every single time you misrepresented my opinion by C&Ping single lines of text and representing them as though they are the sum of my thoughts. Stop taking quotes out of context and misrepresenting them. I'm done with this argument. I've explained myself several times, and I don't feel any more explanation is necessary. If you want to keep misrepresenting my argument by quoting portions of an idea, and not the whole, be my guest. Anyone who can read for themselves with objectivity can plainly see what I'm trying to say. I'm tired of arguing with you, since you seem incapable of understanding anything that I'm saying.good day,Max Cowgill

Guest Max Cowgill

>I never thought of it as an argument, but to each his own. Guess you haven't seen an English-language dictionary in awhile then....cheers,Max Cowgill

Now that my 80GB IBM DeskStar GXP failed and it's going back to the store, I'm thinking about getting the new 120GB Western Digital WD1200JB with 8MB cache.Reviews are very very high and users claim this is the fastest and coolest (ie low temperature) 7200RPM IDE drive to-date. Besides, it can be purchased for $193, unbelievable!Any experience with this new drive WD1200JB?J. Padron

***********discussionn 1: an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his treatment of the race question is badly biased" [syn: treatment, discourse] 2: an exchange of views on some topic; "we had a good discussion"; "we had a word or two about it" [syn: give-and-take, word] Source: WordNet

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest Max Cowgill

>*********** >discussion >>n 1: an extended communication (often interactive) dealing >with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent >discussion of modal logic"; "his treatment of the race >question is badly biased" [syn: treatment, discourse] 2: an >exchange of views on some topic; "we had a good discussion"; >"we had a word or two about it" [syn: give-and-take, word] >Source: WordNet