Sign in to follow this  
arno

FsRegen 0.31 - Size box for API macros

Hi all.I managed to get a couple of hours into fsregen. Following Arno's instructions (thanks Arno !!), the API calling file should have a boundaries box showing it's size when placed in design progs.I have not tested this myself, so please let me know if it works.One question : can the points in SCASM be doubles (ie 3.432) ? I currently convert them to integers (3.432 becomes 3) following Arno's example and playing it safe.It would be nice to have a bird's eye view of the real object, but this creates quite a bit of programming and present schedule is simply forbidding... .Excuse me if do not follow the thread too closely. Blame the aforementioned schedule :-)All the bestGeorge

Hi George,The coordinates have to be integers in the SCASM point list. That why I sometimes use a lower scale for the symbol (0.1 or so) so I can get a bit more detail.Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog