Sign in to follow this  

Scenery question

Hi there, I have FS2002 installed, but was unable to install the Western Hemisphere scenery, due to a corrupt cab files (Thats another story). My question is that I did manage to load the entire Eastern hemisphere, and world.cab. I am interested in downloading and installing some addon scenery from the Carribean, which of course is in the Western Hemisphere. Would this scenery show up, and all the nav aids be intact, or do I also need the Western hemisphere files? Many thanks for any help. Cheers Chris

Wash the CD with mild soap and water and try again.Every other DVD I rent needs to go through this procedure to prevent chapter skipping.Failing that, contact the Publisher for a replacement.