Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claviateur

Rivers and roads

In Ross county, Ohio (USA) the Scioto river abruptly dead-ends just north of Ross county airport (in FS2K2) when it should continue on northward through the state. Also, there are highway intersections appearing in the middle of the river. What can be done with the default scenery to correct the river and move the roads? What software do I need? I'd like to get input on where to start.

Very little at the moment.One or two people are picking away at the bgl level to understand how MS has done roads & rivers. Believe me, no one more than I wishes to have a simple solution for roads and rivers. Often, when a higher resolution mesh has been installed, some rivers are still found flowing along the side of mountains. I think that untill there is a change in the way MS depicts roads and rivers we will be unable to change them.

Guest Claviateur

Same here, I am praying for the MS God to release that Terrain SDK. The release delay is very bizarre. My scenery is on pause since a Month now. CheersMichel

Makes me wonder if we've seen the last of the SDK's.

Guest Claviateur

And just to add some personal moment of anger toward this mysterious delay. I posted a message on MS Newsgroup game section asking when they think the Terrain SDK will be out and I got it seems an official answer saying simply that we can get the available SDKs at the place we all know (where the SDKs are). What type of answer is this, I think this is a lack of repsect not to clearly answer our questions. Especially that we are delaying add ons productions beause of it. We have to know Yes or No if there will ever be a 2002 terrain SDK....I am very disapointed....Michel